Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just a Quick Note...

This is going to be a very short post. I started reading a new book tonight, Why We Fight, Moral Clarity and the War on Terrorism by William J. Bennett. The dedication to the book hit my like a hammer so I thought I would share it with everyone. From the dedication to Why We Fight:


This book is dedicated to the heroes of

Flight 93. When duty called, they rose to the

task and fought for control of an airplane,

saving countless people in Washington, D.C. –

including, perhaps, me. They said, “Let’s roll,”

and they made concrete the meaning

of courage and citizenship.

2 comments:

romi41 said...

That's lovely and stirring; I look forward to your review if you end up posting it...

Andy D said...

Thanks for the comment. I think I will write a review of the book. He makes a very compelling argument that there are things worth fighting for.