Friday, May 11, 2007

The Conservative Book Club

I have a new advertiser on my blog. In case you haven't noticed, I now have a link for the Conservative Book Club. I am a member of this club and have enjoyed the books I have purchased from them.

I have bought a few political books, and some history books with my membership. The way the club works is you pick three books for $1 each. Then, over the next two years you buy four more from them. They send you a monthly newsletter, or you can make all your selections online. It is really easy.

The books I have purchased have been of the same quality or better as you would see in Barnes and Noble or any other bookstore. They have arrived in good condition. I hope you sign up if you are interested in politics or history. And please let me know what you think of the club.

No comments: