Saturday, April 14, 2007

Back From Vacation

I’m back from vacation. My lovely wife, daughter, and I returned yesterday. We had been in Hawai’i and I think we are still all on Island time.


I will be back to updating the site on a more normal schedule. I appreciate everyone checking in with me while I was gone. I am already working on two posts for the site. I finished Tom Delay’s new book No Retreat, No Surrender on one of the many airplanes. I really enjoyed the book and hope to have a book review up for it in the next couple of days.


In addition to a new book review, I am working on a post about Rev. Al Sharpton. The reverend is calling for an end to free speech, so I thought now is the time to criticize him before it becomes illegal.


Enjoy the weekend, and I hope to have at least one new post by Monday.


No comments: