Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm Back !

If you haven’t read the comments to my last post, you may be wondering why I haven’t posted in some time. I try to post every three days or so. My last post was 11 days ago.

On January 13th, I received an email from Blogger (the company that host this site) saying that my account resembled a spam site. There was a link in the email I could click to request a human review of the site. I did that. Then I waited.

By the 18th, I was getting a little annoyed. I found a section on the Blogger site that would allow me to request a review, so I did that as well. When nothing happened, I made another request on the 20th, and a final one on the 21st. Rose at Blogger Talk (which is in my list of links) suggested that I post on the Google Blogger Help board. I did this a few times.

Finally, today I received an email from Blogger saying that my site was found to be a legitimate site, and they unlocked it. I was overjoyed. I was beginning to fear a vast left wing conspiracy was trying to prevent me from posting.

Since I haven’t been on in a while, I will try to make up for my absence over the next couple of weeks. The President will be speaking tonight and I hope to post my thoughts on the State of the Union tomorrow. I also finished reading Londonistan by Melanie Phillips. I wrote a book review on Mrs. Phillips book and will post it in the coming days.

Thanks for checking in, and to those of you who continued to check my blog while I couldn’t post, a very heartfelt thanks.

No comments: