Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Note to My Readers and a New Direction

As my regular readers probably noticed, I haven't posted on here in some time. My work responsibilities have been increasing lately, and are likely to continue to do so in the immediate future. My wife and I have also been doing some much needed remodeling in our home that has taken a large amount of my personal time. And let's not forget that the holiday's are coming up.

To that end, I am thinking of changing some of the format around here. The two things I enjoy the most about this site are posting researched essays (no matter what my global warming readers think) and debating these issues. I want to keep those two elements alive. However, that may require me to post less, or also post more "ramblings" type posts. So I am in the process of deciding how to go forward. Look for some changes, and a little bit of a different posting schedule in the weeks to come. As always, you are welcome to drop your two cents in here. I like to have my readers as involved in this site as possible.

1 comment:

Jayne d'Arcy said...

I say to go where your instinct takes you. You'll write best what you most enjoy. I'll keep following wherever you might head.