Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to the readers and occasional visitors to this site. I hope everyone is able to either spend some time with family this year, or able to talk to your family today and say "Hi". I also want to wish a special Happy Thanksgiving to all our men and women in uniform who are spending today away from their families in order to protect my family.

In a break from the norm, I thought I would share my own Thanksgiving story with anyone out there who would like to listen. My daughter made a “Thankful Wreath” at school. Her teacher told me that the class made the individual wreaths, and she would go to each student and ask, “What are you thankful for?” Many of you can guess that in a class of three year olds, “mommy” or “daddy” were the common answers. However, my little girl was thinking along a totally different line. When her teacher asked her what she was thankful for, she replied, “The Home Depot”. Maybe we have been doing a little too much work around the house lately.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and I hope you have a great one, no matter what your political beliefs are.

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

That's funny.

Actually, Home Depot is not one of my favorite places, I prefer Office Depot, H-E-B, or Wal-Mart. LOL

Happy Thanksgiving. =)

XoXo
Gaby